DANCING WITH THE WIND IN MY DUSTER COAT

22:53









SUNGLASSES: LE SPECS
DUSTER COAT: MOHITO
SUEDE BOOTS: BERSHKA
 BAG: MICHAEL KORS
BLOUSE: PRIMARK
LEATHER PANTS: ZARA

There's nothing creative about title "50 shades of grey"... and in my outfit there are just two, so I decided to name the post "Dancing with the wind in my duster coat". Photoshoot place well known for you guys too, but let's talk about something else.  Just a few days ago I celebrated my birthday. I'm 24 now! Oh well, time flies! My boyfriend decided to organize a surprise party for me. I loved it so much! Later I will share some pictures with you.

I wanted a beautiful duster coat for a long time. I was looking for it everywhere. Asos, H&M, Zara, Net-a-Porter... you name it. I couldn't find anything that would satisfy my taste 100%, or when it did, it was sold out or way too expensive. Oh what an irony, because while visiting London, I really liked one coat out there and it was on sale for 6£... and I left it! Finally I saw this beauty in Mohito. Paired it with my everyday Michael Kors Selma bag, white lace blouse, leather pants and suede boots.

You Might Also Like

2 komentarze

Subscribe